Wisconsin has some of the best bicycling in the country. Bicyclists in Wisconsin also have some wonderful opportunities to get their bikes out and ride 100 miles. A lot of the century rides in Wisconsin occur in Spring and Fall. Their locations vary from northern cities like Marinette and the Upper Peninsula to large cities like Milwuakee and Madison.
The best part of century rides is that the pace can be as slow as anyone wants-so they are the perfect opportunity to get your family and friends out on the roads. Many of the Wisconsin bike rides also feature distances less than 100 miles for younger participants or those who don't have the time to train for a full century. Below is a list of five Wisconsin century bicycle rides with costs, dates, and sponsors.
Name Date Locale Cost Orgainizer/Sponsor
1. Wright Stuff Century --Labor Day 2010 --Tyrol Basin --$35.00 --Bombay
2. Door County Century-- September 12, 2010 --Door County --$? --Stadium Bike
Green Bay, WI-- Gear Grinder
3. Chippewa Falls Century --May 2010 --Chippewa Falls --$25.00 --Leinenkugals
4. Menominee River Century--June 2010--Marinette WI--$?---Cycle Path
5. Wisconsin MS 150 Best Dam Bike Ride--Pewaukee to Whitewater to Madison--March 31, 2010---$35.00---Machinery Row Bicycles
Posted by Attorney Clayton Griessmeyer-Wisconsin Bicycle Accident Lawyer