The Bombay Bicycle Club, along with Cronometro, Specialists in Sports Performance (SSP) and Speed Cycling presents BCETS: a series of seminars and coached training rides designed to help participants prepare for challenging events such as the Horribly Hilly Hundreds (HHH, Wisconsin Triple Crown Endurance Cycling Series, Dairyland Dare Gran Fondo, Wright Stuff Century, or Ironman Wisconsin. The program focuses on the HHH, and is timed to peak your fitness for that event. All of the training rides will take place on portions of the HHH course.
Never attempted a ride over 50 miles? This program is for you! More experienced riders enjoy the camaraderie and motivation of fellow cyclists. Aimed for endurance cycling events such as the Horribly Hilly Hundreds, Wisconsin Triple Crown, Dairyland Dare Gran Fondo, Wright Stuff Century, Ironman Wisconsin’
- Registration opens Dec. 21, 2012.
- Orientation seminar on Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013 @ MGE Innovation Center, 510 Charmany Drive, Madison, WI in conference room 50.
- Indoor cycling sessions through month of February at Speed Cycling.
- Outdoor training rides every Saturday morning from March 2 through June 8
- Full training plan for those who want more than just the Saturday rides
- Periodic seminars/workshops dealing with topics such as hill-climging technique, how to prepare a training plan and schedule, group riding skills, proper nutrition and pacing for a long ride, etc.
- Limited to 80 riders
Form” over on the right. To register for BCETS, click here to register!